Diaz Bros Electronics was established in the summer of 2011 by 33-year-old Kent Diaz, a Los Angeles native who spent the majority of his adult life as the “go-to” guy for friends and family desiring information and help with installing televisions and other electronics. Eventually Kent’s passion for helping people, natural knack for craftsmanship and acute knowledge of technological innovation combined with a budding relationship with a television distributor and led to the birth of Diaz Bros Electronics.
At Diaz Bros Electronics, our goal is to become the leading all-in-one provider of household television and electronics needs in Los Angeles. We believe everyone should have access to quality entertainment products without breaking the bank to do so! In a tough economy we recognize that cutting costs, saving time and conserving energy is becoming increasingly important. We want to take the guesswork out of television purchasing by providing, delivering, and installing the perfect television set for you and your family at a fraction of the cost you could find it elsewhere. Here at Diaz Bros our mission is simple– customer satisfaction.
Why Diaz Bros?
With all of the big box companies around selling flat screen, plasma, LCD and LED television sets in Los Angeles, some may be inclined to ask “Why Diaz Bros”? Here are five reasons why Diaz Bros beats out the competition every time!
- Product Price: We guarantee our prices to be recession-proof. You will not find the exact same product at a lower price anywhere in Los Angeles, guaranteed.
- Delivery Price: We currently charge a low delivery rate of only $1.00 per mile outside of zip code 90019. Most television sets are delivered for less than $20. Don’t forget, here at Diaz Bros we are always available to deliver your new television set even if you don’t buy it from us!
- Quality Installation: With over a decade of experience in installation and mounting, we can mount your brand new television set anywhere, even in hard to reach places.
- Same-day service: Call today and watch your brand new HD television tonight!
- Knowledge: Big box chain stores hire general customer service representatives who are not trained on specific television products and therefore are often unable to successfully answer technical questions that come with searching for a new television set. We make it a point to know all details about every product we sell and stay current on new technological innovation. No question is too complex for Diaz Bros.